Thursday, November 08, 2007

 

Break the Chains of Oppression

If you walk past a history professor and he/she seems to be shivering, its not the weather… its fear. Fear that the masses have awakened to the injustice bred and maintained by an aristocratic elite. We no longer have any recourse, it is time to pick up the dice and roll.

The revolutionary war is a war of the masses; it can be waged only by mobilizing the masses and relying on them. We must not allow ourselves to be divided! Professor Trotti and the rest of the department think they can purchase half of us and intimidate the other half. The fools! The fools! They have left us with no continents to accrue bonus soldiers, but as long as we hold these card sets, a History Club unfree shall never be at peace!

To my fellow revolutionaries:
My degree of friendship, devotion, and obligation towards you is determined solely by the degree of your usefulness to the cause of total revolutionary destruction.

Mike Crosby

Comments:
Comrade Crosby,

Your dedication to the cause is inspiring. If we stand united, we will prevail. But be sure to resist temptation. Do not be seduced, as so many have, by Professor Trotti. His words contain no truth, only contempt for all student life.

-Comrade Tim
 
This morning when I woke, I looked at my arm only to see my veins spell out "Pwn Trotti."

You may question my use of the word "pwn," but never question my loyalty.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?