Sunday, March 11, 2007

 

I Couldn't Update my Blog From Italy, So I Commented on my Own Wall. In Case You Missed It...

That's No Moon

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

So the Internets at the hostel where I'm staying may be free, but they won't let me post on my own blog. I blame the fascists *ciao*. But I am alive and well and in that place named after the centaur in Harry Potter (so readers, where in the world am I?).

-Tim

PS

Oh, and I found out I own a multi-billion dollar communications firm in Greece. Who knew? I'll have all the exciting details when I return to the land of the living fish and chips (which also begs explination)

10:12 AM


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?