Monday, March 12, 2007

 

God Save the Queens

I only have a few moments before I have to run to class, but I need to fill you all in about something. Hammersmith, the area where I live, is full of drag queens. FULL of them! I can't walk to or from class in the morning without seeing half a dozen. Well I can't be certain they're all drag queens, they might be transvestites (male tomboy). I don't know if there's a commune near by, or if that area just attracts a certain type of person. Either way, I'm fine with it, I bumped into one the other day and (s)he was very nice. Perhaps someone should go live among them, like Jane Goodall and the apes, these are a great people with a proud cultural history. But I dont look good in tights, so it can't be me.

-Tim

Comments:
are they executive transvestites? or just plain old weird ones?
 
So by "queen", you mean British people that dress up like Qns Elizabeth I and II?

How do you know they are drag queens and not just baroque?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?