Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

Change of Plans

From atop his high ivory tower Montgomery Q Continental, robber barron and billionaire tyrant, changed my life with a wave of his pen. He cancelled my flight home, seemingly banishing me to Barcelona forever. As places to get banished to go, Barcelona is far nicer than Siberia this time of year. But borgeois pigs like Monty Q need to learn that they cannot abuse their power so. If they do, one day we Prols with rise up. All his money won't be able to quell our numbers. There will be a revolution. But until then, I'll be contented to change my flight.

So now I've lost 24 hours in the BCN. I come back Thursday, which makes tomorrow my last day in Barcelona. Weird no? I will resist the urge to be nostalgic, but must point out that the topography of the area will be strange to leave. I'm used to having the sea and the hills like two giant pong paddles, parallel for me to bounce between.

I still have one more final, Art History. No sweat I hope. I've done my four other finals. If I don't get at least a perfect score on my two finals today, I'll be sad. It seems a shame that I'll spend my last day in the city taking tests and packing though. Perhaps I'll take just one more swim in the Mediterranean.

No I won't. I'd die.

-Tim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?