Friday, September 22, 2006

 

Panic at the Disco

Well, I know I said before I wasn’t going to do it again. But last night I once again found myself dragged out Clubbing. And if you are not aware of the caliber of disaster invocated by agreeing to go to a discotecha in your community. Ya got trouble, my friend, right here, I say, trouble right here in Barcelona. Why sure I enjoy having a good time, certainly mighty proud I say. And I ask you to find me someone who doesn’t. I consider that the hours I spend Out with friends to be golden. Help you reduce stress
Keep a cool head and enjoy life. Never take and try to give yourself a melancholy frown to a guy out having fun with his friends?

But just as I say, it takes judgment, brains, and maturity to make a friend in a foreign city. I say that any boob kin go and get into a nightclub. And I call that sloth. The first big step on the road to the depths of deg-ra-Day. I say, first, medicinal wine from a teaspoon, then beer from a bottle. An' the next thing ya know, your friend is payin’ 15 euros
For a single rum and Coke. And you’re list'nin to some Hip and Hop record
Bopping to the music when someone comes up and starts a-dancin’. Not a wholesome dance, no! But a but a dance that involves the hips bumpin’ and grindin’! Like to see some strung out clubbing girl rubbing her belt up against yours? Make your blood boil?

Well, I should say. Friends, lemme tell you what I mean. Ya got one, two, three, four, five, six shots from the bar. Shots that mark the diff'rence between a between a pretty girl and a tart. With a capital "T," and that rhymes with "C" and that stands for clubs!

And all week long your IES youth'll be frittern away, I say your young students'll be frittern! Frittern away their noontime, suppertime, classtime too! Get past the bouncers. Never mind gittin' homework done, or the studying for quizes or eatin’ proper meals. Never mind missin’ all your classes ‘til your parents are caught with a drop out kid with tuition still due and that's trouble.

Oh, yes we got lots and lots a' trouble. I'm thinkin' of the kids in the designer jeans, ironed shirt young ones, peekin' through the neon door after school. Look, folks! Right here in Barcelona. Trouble with a capital "T" And that rhymes with "C" and that stands for clubs!

Now, I know all you folks are the right kinda students. I'm gonna be perfectly frank.
Would ya like to know what kinda conversation goes on while they're loafin' around that club? They're tryin' out Bevo, tryin' out cubebs, tryin' out Tailor Mades like Reefer Mandness! And braggin' all about how they're gonna cover up a tell-tale breath with Trident.

One fine night, they leave the club, headin' out of the dance and not alone! But with Libertine men and Scarlet women! High on the Hip Hop, shameless music that'll grab your boyfriend and your girlfriend with the arms of a jungle animal instink!
Mass-staria! Friends, the idle brain is the devil's playground!

Trouble, oh we got trouble, right here in Barcelona! With a capital "T", that rhymes with "C", and that stands for Clubs. We've surely got trouble! Right here in IES! Gotta figger out a way to keep the young ones moral and in school!

Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble!

-Tim "Music Man" Lunardoni

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?