Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Livingston I Presume

Well I was planning to post today about the crazy Merce Party that made my entire long weekend rock it hard core. To any of you that have heard my vague allusions to spending a night with the Devil (prince of darkness), or about the crumbling tower of men (i have pictures to prove it), or me being set on fire (damn villagers and their pitchforks), all these things were true. And barring some more exciting happening to me tomorrow, and the only thing more exciting than the devil is the second coming of Jesus with a big bowl of Mac & Cheese, I will write up a post for you all to read tomorrow.

Today, as the title of this post suggests, I went exploring. It was after enjoying the lovely lunch our lunch-lady Doris had prepared. Actually the lunch today was surprisingly food-like. I had bread and an Avacado Salad. After lunch I went exploring around the dorm, which we learned was comprised of two towers, and not just the one we lived in. There's a giant Eye at the top of the other one. He reminds me of Greg. And I have this really cool ring, but you can't have it.

Before I forget, I also had desert with my lunch. A fruit. A fruit the likes of which has never before been beheld by man. It is the dark bastard of all life on earth. It's very existance disproves science. The Galactic Creator, that one must infer exists once we realize evolution is void, is clearly a malevolent and depraved power.

Upon first examination of the fruit (not even the lunch ladies could tell us what the fruit they had provided for us after persumably purchasing it from a store could tell us what it was called) appeared to be a lime. But the shape was not quite right. And the shade of verde seemed not quite right and sent a shiver up the spine of those unused to dealing with matters of the occult. I needed a silver dagger to pierce the veridian skin of the fruit (luckily I keep one in my utility belt at all times), the fleshy interior of the fruit resembled (including the colour) and orange. But it smelled like a grapefruit. Finally working up the courage, I tasted the fruit. It tasted like a lemon. Just so I can claim to have described how the fruit effected each sense, I'll say it felt like evil. There were no seeds inside the fruit, so I can only assume it was created by allowing all citrus fruits to hump on a full moon night. Or that the way they reproduce is by having a tree burst out of the chest of those fools dim enough to ingest them. I ate two.

In our investidation, the Scooby Gang and I discovered that the dorm we live in has its own courtyard, library, computer lab, two tv lounges, and a friggen basket-ball court. Oh, and a Ping-Pong table in an alley that, so far as we can tell, cannout be accessed by the outside world, and therefore must exist in its own dimention.

The most exciting thing we discovered in our wanderings through the Escher painting that is our dorm, was a gym. We have our own gym right in the dorm. And it works too. My aim was to get changed right away and work out. But first we watched Family Guy and what must have been Spain's Funniest Home Videos (though they were more like accidental snuff films) with some Spaniards.

Then I worked out. It was fun. I hurt now. My butt particularly.

Maybe I'll skip the Merce stories tomorrow and just post more about the pain in my butt.

Gabe Out.

...I mean Tim

Comments:
You had "DESSERT".... unless those crazy spaniards are feeding you sand and tumbleweeks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?