Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

test

Hello All,

This being my first blog, I'm not actually sure if what I'm writing will wind up on the internet at all. For those of you who know me, (and I'm wondering how those of you who don't got on my blog) you know I am long winded. Well in this, my first blog post, I will try to keep this short. I am writing at 10:49am on Aug. 24. I leave on Aug. 28, and I have yet to start packing. That doesn't matter though. I am certain I will manage to get it all done. At the moment I am waiting for my new hard drive (to replace the one that took it's own life on Tuesday) to arrive in the mail. I am also waiting to go to the doctor's office to get my Gaul Blatter ultrasounded. Until then they tell me I cannot eat or drink. Which is very hard because I am very thirsty.

Well that's the state of things at the moment. I'll keep you posted.

-Tim M Lunardoni

Comments:
why, mr. tim, i do believe it works!
 
Yaaay BloggingTim!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?