Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

day two

Morning Groupies,

So im feeling better today than i was when i first got here. I guess i was just a little travel sick. But i had Nepolese food, which is amazing. Im not sure what else i have to say. I saw the Cathedral of Barcelona, not the one that looks like a sand castle, but the other one. The old one. Hehehe i loved it. I´m such a nerd. I think im gonna like it here.

I´m going to another town tomorrow that was big when the romans controlled the area tomorrow. And then my IES stuff starts. So with any luck my posts will become more exciting from here on out.

Ill keep you in the know...

Tim M Lunardoni

Comments:
oh so now you're cool enough to have groupies?!
 
Um, ok I'm going to need you to start posting using some complete sentences, witty, urbane observations, cultural details, colorful anecdotes......Review my new york blog for ideas.

Silly Tim. IC's not the same without you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?